Sunday, September 6, 2009

free up disc space/ hard drive

free up disc space/ hard drive

When i shut windows vista 32 bit down normally ,it takes 15 minutes or doesn#t even shut down then, have to shut it down manually, sometimes get blue.


Posted in another forum. No action taken other than to direct me to this forum. Frequently, overlapping blank windows pop up on my screen for a.


my water taste like salt i am sure that it is a seal but am not sure if i can fix my self any help would be great.


When i shut windows vista 32 bit down normally ,it takes 15 minutes or doesn#t even shut down then, have to shut it down manually, sometimes get blue.


I am trying to defrag and the puter says it needs 15% at least of space to defrag properly and I only have 8% available, So it then says to delete.


baby shower free printable games
Alaska Air Fare Sale
aflac forms
September 2009 Calendar
2 adult flash gamess
nice ass
1 night in paris hilton
may 2008 calendars
amortization schedule
2007 FontShop Calendar: Feb-June

No comments:

Post a Comment